Expected Due Date: We are expecting our next litter in 2023.
Expected Available Date: –
Color(s): Black/rust & Red/rusts
Champion Bloodlines: Yes
European: Yes, directly imported from Europe
Health Exams including parents and other family members.
- 2 family members with OFA Thyroid (normal).
- 6 family members with OFA Elbow (normal).
- 25 family members with OFA Hip (no signs of hip dysplasia).
- 6 family members with OFA vWD (clear).
- Cardio & DCM:
- 8 family members with OFA Cardio & DCM (negative/free).
- Wobbler Syndrome:
- 1 family members with this exam (negative).
The Upcoming litter list requires you to fill out the questionnaire, be approved, and place a non-refundable processing fee. Where you will be among the 1st families to pick their new family member.
The upcoming litter list is closed. This will open 6 months before we expect our next litter. Our contact list is always open.
- The first pick of a red/rust female is available at the moment.
- The first pick of the black/rust female is available at the moment.
- The first pick of the red/rust male is available at the moment.
- The first pick of the black/rust male is available at the moment.
The Contact list is where I will simply contact you once the families on the upcoming litter list have picked out their puppies. This does not require placing the processing fee. Therefore this option does not guarantee you a puppy. If you wish to be placed on this contact list please fill out the form below.
Most, if not all, of the Dobermans, will be spoken for before they are born. If we have more puppies (more than we expected) then families on the contact list will have an option to reserve the puppy. However, about 6 families on the contact list per year are able to adopt a puppy from us. Therefore if you have decided you want to proceed with us, I recommend placing the processing fee. If waiting is not a problem (4 months or more) then the contact list is for you. :)