If you are interested in obtaining one of our upcoming Siberian husky puppies and would like to place a deposit for reservation earlier to secure a spot or to be on a waiting list please email us at [email protected]ypalace.com or call us at (864) 518-0085. Please include your phone number in your email as there have been times that I have responded to puppy inquiry emails and they bounce back to us, and I have no other way of contacting you. Please let us know what color puppy and if a male or female is preferred. (if you place an upcoming litter deposit you must inform us which puppy you want us to reserve the same day we post the pictures)
The benefit of sending a $300 non-refundable deposit before the litter is born is for you to be next in line to choose a puppy of all the available pups.
Our Siberian husky puppies will come with the following:
- AKC limited registration papers
- Health record (UTD on shots & deworming)
- 4 Generation pedigree of their parents
- Genetic Guarantee
- Puppy food package (Diamond Puppy)
- Prepaid International Microchip
- NuVet Supplements
- Harness, leash, blanket (has the smell of mother and brothers/sister), and toy
Upcoming Litter in Anderson, SC (1st family)
What We Expect:
- Heidi and Mufasa’s litter will arrive any day now. They should be ready for their new family around the 8th of June.
- We are expecting solid whites, black/whites, red/whites, & gray/whites. Type of coats plush, and wooly coats.
- These puppies will have Champion bloodlines since the father, Mufasa has Champion bloodlines.
First Gray/white male reserved for the Mazzaro family from Simpsonville, SC 29681.
First Solid white female reserved for the Maldonado family from Charlotte, NC 28215.
Solid White: $1,600
We always prefer for you to pick up your little ones in person, but we realize that is not always possible. If that’s the case, I will personally deliver Siberian husky puppies 2-hour distance from my house. I will deliver the Siberian husky pup(s) to your nearest gas station ($1.50 per mile for one way). The delivery cost must be paid before I drive the pup to the gas station.