We believe that our relationship with you is just beginning when you receive your puppy. While we would love to imagine that our puppies (children) would never have any problems, unfortunately, there are certain things that are out of our control. General care, genetics, food & nutrition, and exercise are some factors that a puppy’s health is dependent on.
Husky Palace is not responsible for any future surgeries such as Hernias. Some puppies have Umbilical Hernias. We will not have small Umbilical Cord Hernias removed as advised by our vet because these Hernias usually go away on their own and the stress of surgery could do more harm than help in these situations.
What We Need From You:
There is nothing in the world that gives us more enjoyment than knowing that you received a happy, healthy, beautiful puppy. We want to ensure that your puppy remains healthy and there are a few things that you can do to help.
- Vaccinations and de-worming will be current on your puppy when you receive them so make sure you follow the proper schedule for vaccinating, physical exams, and de-worming.
- Healthcare and maintenance of your puppy on a daily basis, including following all veterinarian recommendations.
Exceptions to Our Guarantee:
- If you do not vaccinate your puppy on time, or provide recommended regular veterinary care your guarantee will be void.
- Spaying and neutering costs and related costs, including undescended testes are not covered.
- If your puppy is overweight and is diagnose with a genetic problem this guarantee is void.
- The color, eye color, weight, markings, breeding ability, disposition, conformation, and/or temperament of you new puppy cannot be guaranteed.
- The behavior and ultimate management of the disposition of this puppy are the responsibility of the buyer. The breeder is not responsible for any aggressive acts, or any other problems, associated with this puppy. The breeder is not responsible for any lawsuits or criminal charges occurring after the sale. The buyer must take appropriate training measures to establish dominance and ensure that the dog is taught proper manners with respect to ‘sharing’ of possessions and food, socialization, and leash-work. The buyer must give the dog adequate time and attention, and monitor the dog’s disposition and behavior closely.
If, for some reason, you are unable to care for this puppy, please contact us. If this is up to 24 hours we will refund 75% of the cost of the puppy. If this is up to one week after purchase we will refund 50% of the cost of the puppy. If it is up to 2 weeks we will refund 25% of the cost of the puppy. For us to refund the money by check we will need the AKC papers and shot record. We will not refund $300. For example, if you want to return the pup within one week after purchase and the pup cost was $1,400, then we will only refund $550.
If it is over 2 weeks after purchase then the money is non-refundable. It is not to be sold or given to another party or be sent to a humane society. The puppy must be return back to Husky Palace; no exceptions.
The Husky Palace is not responsible for any and all veterinarian/transportation expenses accumulated on returned or replaced the pet.
The Buyer agrees that this puppy will be treated in a humane manner and NEVER to be used in any type of dog fighting. All shots kept current. If the dog escapes and is in possession of any other individual or under control of the Humane Society; signature on this contract gives us, the breeder, and the authority to take possession of this puppy.
If there is no evidence of abuse to the puppy it will be returned to the buyer, in which case the Buyer will reimburse us for all expenses incurred in obtaining possession of the Siberian husky puppy, and for any Veterinarian care costs. If at any time there is evidence or proof that this Siberian husky pup is mistreated or neglected or have been in a dog fight the pup will be returned to Husky Palace immediately, you give us the right to take immediate possession of this puppy without notice or consent and you the buyer have no legal recourse.
This puppy is sold with AKC Limited / Full Registration
If this puppy is sold with AKC Limited Registration it means this pup cannot be used for any type of breeding; this pup must be a pet only. If Husky Palace finds out you are breeding this pup in any such way we, Husky Palace, have the right to take the pup away from you. Unless you fill out the AKC Full Registration application. However, filling out the application does not mean you can breed the pup. Husky Palace will determine if you are eligible to breed. If you are then you may proceed to the next step, paying the cost of AKC Full Registration.
Husky Palace does not guarantee that this pup will be successful in a breeding/show/hunting program.
The signing of this contract signifies that the terms set forth in this contract are agreed upon by both parties.