Get the Full Experience:
You may click on a photo for an enlarged version. You can also share the Siberian Husky photos on your social media! Don’t forget to tag us. Our Social media name is @huskypalace
Weight: 52 lbs
Height: 20 1/2 inches
Type of Coat: Wooly
Eye Color: Blue
- Checked by the vet: Healthy
- Award: Always smiling!
- Training: Knows to not jump on people. House trained. Crate trained. Knows “Vamonos” (to go outside or come back inside).
- She is an alpha doggie. Which means she can not go to a family that has an alpha female.
- She has not been introduced to cats. Therefore unsure how she will react.
- She has the typical husky energy.
FAMILY MEMBER OF MEEKA
The requirement to buy a puppy from us is having knowledge about the breed, filled out the questionnaire, and also read the pages under the Resources tab of “Before Buying a Puppy from Us”.
Q: What is the difference between a standard, plush, and wooly coat Siberian Husky?
A: Maintenance of coats vary by length, so be sure if you want a wooly coated Siberian Husky that you are willing to keep up with it.
- A standard coat Siberian Husky is when her/his outer guard hair is between 1 inch to an inch and half in length. Their fur seems to look flat and thin.
- The plush coat is between the standard and wooly coat. Not flat nor fluffy. Just in the middle. The length of their outer guard coat hairs tends to between an inch and a half to 2 inches.
- The wooly coat simply means a slightly longer, thicker, much fluffier coat than the average coat for a Siberian Husky. Their outer guard hairs are longer than 2 inches.
“When we adopt a dog or any pet, we know it is going to end with us having to say goodbye, but we still do it. And we do it for a very good reason: They bring so much joy and optimism and happiness. They attack every moment of every day with that attitude.” – Bruce Cameron