Valentine XX

|Valentine XX
Valentine XX2019-07-09T17:52:52+00:00

Get the Full Experience:

You may click on a photo for an enlarged version. You can also share the Siberian Husky photos on your social media! Don’t forget to tag us. Our Social media name is @huskypalace

Valentine’s Information:

Weight: 65 lbs

Height: 21 inches

Type of Coat: Wooly

Color: Red/white (medium)


  • Active
  • Affectionate
  • Agile
  • Alert
  • Friendly
  • Independent
  • Intelligent
  • Joyful
  • Obedient
  • Outgoing
  • Playful
  • Lively

Fun Facts:

  • Loves To Run
  • Her sister is Heidi
  • Award: The Smartest of The Pack

Heath Exam Results:

Hips: Fair (no signs of hip dysplasia)

Valentine’s Past Puppies:

To obtain references, reviews, photos of the puppies in their new homes and much more please visit our social medias, Facebook & Instagram. Click on the social media logo above to visit our social media.

The requirement to buy a puppy from us is having knowledge about the breed and also read the pages under the Resources tab of “Before Buying a Puppy from Us”.

Q: Are you sure the scammers on your scam list are really scammers?

A:  One of our mission of Husky Palace is to stop as many scammers as we can.  About 90% of the scammers on the scam list was found by Italy. After breeding for more than 10 years it is easy for us to determine if someone is a scammer or not. The other 10% of the scammers found on the list are from people who have been scam or almost got scammed. If someone informs us that a website is a scam we will research about them before deciding if they are scammers or not. Thus we do not just add people to the scam list if someone informs us they are.

The following are some quick reasons why they are scammers:

  • Payment
    • They only receive payments by the Western Union or MoneyGram. No Credit cards or cash.
  • Testimonial/Reviews
    • None of their testimonials have pics of the parents and their new family addition, pup.
    • If you look up their name/domain name and if they do not have any google reviews then there is a possibility of them being scammers.
  • Their pups are 50% off
    • Now scammers are stating that their pups are 50% off so potential parents will believe they were more expensive.
  • Free Shipping/Delivering To Your Door
    • To ship a puppy, can not be younger than 8 weeks old, is about $400 to $500 (depending on what season we are in)
    • No one can deliver a puppy to your front door.
  • Can’t Pick Up The Pup
    • If a person does not allow you to pick up the puppy then they are a scam.
      • There must have different options in order to pick up a puppy.
        • pick the pup up personally
        • shipping
        • delivering (meeting halfway)
        • flying with the pup and meeting you at the airport
  • However, now scammers are giving people a false address. People have informed me that they will drive to the address that the scammer provided them. Where the owner of the house will inform them that they are not the first people who came to see pups. To prevent this from happening go to Google and type in the address they provided you. If there is no connection with the address and their name of their business then there is a possibility of them being scammers.

For more reason check out our Detecting Internet Scammers.


“Don’t get a dog you don’t know anything about simply because it has blue eyes. We’ve heard too many times, ‘I’ve always wanted a husky’, but they didn’t realize the hair or it keeps jumping the fence. Talk to Siberian Husky owners first. Make sure this dog will fit with your family” – Marcia Horne

See The Other Parents!
error: Content is protected !!